Pet Friendly Pet Rules
We wish to remain pet friendly. We can only accomplish this if everyone with a pet cooperates, acts responsibly, and follows the rules. Thank you for choosing us and we hope you enjoy your stay.
- No pets in the beds - Please supply a doggie bed or blanket to make your pet comfortable on the floor - a cage or carrier is ideal.
- Do not leave pets unattended - To avoid unnecessary accidents, keep pets with you on a leash at all times.
- Outdoor bathroom breaks - Rakes and shovels are available for yard clean-up and "land mine" removal.
- No fleas please!!!
- Be considerate of others - Keep barking to a minimum so as to not disturb other guests.
- Dinner time - Eating of furniture is absolutely forbidden.
- Don’t be a scaredy-cat - If an accident or damage occurs, alert homeowner immediately.
- Be responsible and use common sense.